We are delighted to be able to share with you the recording of our first Discussion event on 24th February 2021.
The event provided a rich, highly informative and rich discussion and we would like to thank everyone who attended. In this video, Dr Martin Egan is joined by his expert panel, Dr Sally Bonneywell, Anne Welsh and Danie du Plessis who examine some of the discussion topics of how coaching and culture interact:
- Do you really need a leadership development programme to change culture?
- Do corporate imperatives overrule desired behaviours?
- What are the conditions for a coaching culture to thrive?
- Could AI driven virtual coaches nurture culture?
- What is the interplay of the role of an internal coach and an internal activists.
- What is the overlap between coaching and psychotherapy?
- Do you need to change your approach as a coach if you are driving culture change in an organisation?
If you have any comments or would like to find out more about coaching and/or culture, please contact us here.