We are delighted to be able to share with you the recording of our Discussion Event ‘Why you need coaching skills for your leaders’ on 24th March 2021.
The event provided a rich, highly informative discussion and we would like to thank everyone who attended. In this video, Dr Martin Egan is joined by our expert panel, Dr Sally Bonneywell and Danie du Plessis who examine some of the discussion topics of why you really need coaching skills for your leaders:
- What is the impact of taking a coaching approach to help leaders and organisations?
- How coaching skills can help employees through change.
- How coaching skills improve working relationships if one-on-one time is limited
- What is needed to pull together a business case for coaching skills programs?
- How coaching skills become more important in leadership roles
- What levels in the organisation need coaching skills?
- How do you measure the impact of a coaching skills program?
- What are the input and output measures needed to assess program success?
- How using matched-pairing analysis can be a powerful way of measuring success.
- Telling v empowering
- What other changes are needed in the organisation to support coaching skills
Here's some feedback;
“Huge amount to take away … importance of self-awareness, 'collective conscience' & holding the line, developing the muscle of self-reliance and so much more … who we are - not just what we do”
“Incredibly useful, thank you so much for doing this, I am doing my ILM coaching program and I think I have had more value in this hour and a half than I get in the normal three hour session I go on.”
If you have any comments or would like to find out more about coaching and/or culture, please contact us here.